In Partnership with La Jolla Playhouse FLY Cast Meet and Greet Brunch
Enjoy an extravagant dining experience and favorite musical numbers from members of the cast.
- Meet select cast members who will perform several numbers from FLY, the west coast premiere musical about the classic tale of Peter Pan
- Savor an intimate brunch by Executive Chef Jeff Jackson
- Indulge in a complete spread of brunch dishes as well as breakfast libations
FLY Cast Meet and Greet Brunch
March 22, 2020 | 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
FLY Musical Stay and Play Package
The Lodge at Torrey Pines and La Jolla Playhouse bring you an unforgettable Stay and Play package that includes:
- two tickets to the west coast premiere of FLY
- two tickets to the brunch with select cast members
- and an overnight stay in luxurious accommodations.
Limited Room Availability - Reserve Today!
Starting at $755
Exclusive Play and Stay Package: Packages are limited will sell out quickly. Package includes signature room accommodations on the night of March 21, 2020, two tickets to west coast premiere of FLY and two tickets to the private cast meet and greet brunch on March 22, 2020. Offer is subject to availability and is not valid for contracted groups or any other special rates. Taxes and gratuities excluded. Must be over 21 with valid photo ID. Hotel reserves the right to refuse service in accordance with applicable laws. This promotion may not be combined with any other discount offers, specials, promotions, value added programs or rates. Items have no cash value and are not redeemable for refundable for cash. Other restrictions may apply.
Cast Meet and Greet Brunch: Tickets are limited and will sell out quickly. Hotel reserves the right to refuse service in accordance with applicable laws.