The safety and well-being of our guests and employees have always been our top priority, and that commitment takes on special significance in these times. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional resort experience with a safe and sanitary environment. Learn more about our Clean & Care Commitment.
In anticipation of your arrival, we would also like to make you aware of property changes due to current circumstances:
- The Grill at Torrey Pines is open for outdoor dining serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- A.R. Valentien is open for outdoor dinner service only, Wednesday - Sunday from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Room service is available daily from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Greene's Retail is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The pool and whirlpool are open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. with limited capacity.
- The fitness center will be temporarily closed until further notice.
- The Spa at Torrey Pines will be temporarily closed until further notice.
- Our chauffeured car service is currently not available until further notice.
Again, we want to extend our sincere gratitude to you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please do not hesitate to bring them to our attention.
In compliance with state and local health orders, a face covering is required at all times for all persons ages two and up, including guests, except when in your guest room.
A daily resort fee of $40.00 allows all guests to enjoy unlimited Wi-Fi access in guest rooms and public areas, local and domestic long-distance phone calls, yoga classes on the weekends, use of the pool cabanas, loaner putters from Golf Services and golf balls to use on the putting green, in-room coffee, tea, and bottled water, overnight shoe shine service upon request, and choice of newspaper delivered to your guest room.
The Lost and Found is located in our Housekeeping department, which can be reached at ext. 6676.
Taxis and public shuttles are always available directly at the airport, which is about 20 minutes away. Limousine and private transport services are also available. Please call the concierge to assist you in arranging these services in advance.
Our Golf Services department provides assistance with tee times. If you are booking a room, room reservations may also assist with securing tee times.
Pets are limited to one dog at 50 lb. or less, or two smaller dogs (combined weight of 75 lb. or less). There is a one-time nonrefundable cleaning fee of $75.
Self-parking is $30.00 per day. Valet service is currently unavailable.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is noon.