The safety and well-being of our guests and employees have always been our top priority, and that commitment takes on special significance in these times. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional resort experience with a safe and sanitary environment. Learn more about our Clean & Care Commitment.
On behalf of our family-owned hotel, we want to extend our sincere gratitude to you, our valued guest, for your loyalty. The evolving COVID-19 circumstances are affecting everyone and we understand that making travel arrangements can be challenging. Given these uncertain times, we want to provide you with some peace of mind about our flexible cancellation policy, if and when you consider your current or future travel plans.
Existing Reservations: All reservations that are scheduled for arrival before June 30, 2020 can be changed or canceled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
New Reservations: Any new reservation that is booked between today for any future arrival can be changed or canceled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
In anticipation of your arrival, we would also like to make you aware of property changes due to current circumstances:
- In compliance with San Diego County’s public health order, a face mask is required for all persons ages two and up, including hotel guests, when in public areas or within six feet of another person from a different household. All employees are required to wear face masks.
- Our typical daily resort fee of $40 will be waived during your stay.
- Our team at The Grill at Torrey Pines looks forward to serving with you with dine-in or takeout. Breakfast is available from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and lunch/dinner is available from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Reservations for dine-in service are recommended.
- Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Greene's Retail is open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The pool deck is open during daylight hours for sunbathing only. Food and beverage service is available. Due to current San Diego Country regulations, swimming is not permitted.
- A.R. Valentien will be temporarily closed until further notice.
- The Spa at Torrey Pines and fitness center will be temporarily closed until further notice.
- Our chauffeured car service is currently not available until further notice.
Again, we want to extend our sincere gratitude to you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please do not hesitate to bring them to our attention.
The County of San Diego very recently amended its COVID-19 health order to include a new requirement that affects you and the hotel, effective June 2. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the order now requires that guests of any San Diego county hotel, during check-in, sign a form certifying that they are within one of the following categories:
- an essential worker performing work in San Diego county in one of the critical sectors found at: https://covid19.ca.gov/img/EssentialCriticalInfrastructureWorkers.pdf
- currently without a home and seeking shelter;
- isolating due to exposure to COVID-19; or
- unable to stay at their residence due to unsafe conditions.
The front desk will have copies of the certification available for you to sign at check-in, or you can review, print, and sign the certification in advance by visiting: San Diego County Hotel Certification Program (pdf).
We apologize for the short notice, which is due to this new requirement in the County’s very recent change to its health order.
The Lost and Found is located in our Housekeeping department, which can be reached at ext. 6676.
Taxis and public shuttles are always available directly at the airport, which is about 20 minutes away. Limousine and private transport services are also available. Please call the concierge to assist you in arranging these services in advance.
Our Golf Services department provides assistance with tee times. If you are booking a room, room reservations may also assist with securing tee times.
Pets are limited to one dog at 50 lb. or less, or two smaller dogs (combined weight of 75 lb. or less). There is a one-time nonrefundable cleaning fee of $75.
Self-parking is $30.00 per day. Valet service is currently unavailable.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is noon.