Learn at The Lodge: Arts & Crafts Kids
- Pricing: First child 4 hour program: $120, 8 hour program: $240 | Additional children $30*, with a maximum of 5 children per group.
- Activities include: Painting, seasonal decorating (cookies, pumpkins, pinecones, gingerbread houses, etc.), guided botanical walk in the courtyard, and movies on large TV.
- Lunch is preordered from a select menu and is included in both programs.
- Two snack breaks for the 8 hour program and one snack break for the 4 hour program.
- The schoolwork and guided study area is located in an event space at The Lodge.
*One Activity Guide per household. Cannot combine household groups without permission from all guardians. Activities must be pre-selected prior to arrival. Programs require a 72 hour minimum booking notice, and non-refundable after 72 hours. Computers are not provided, however, program attendees can utilize the Business Center amenities.
COVID-19 Precautions and Protocols
- Temperature checks are required for all participants at the start of programming.
- Sitterwise employees (Activity Guides) must not be experiencing any COVID symptoms prior scheduled programming. We ask parents and their children to self-assess prior to programming, as well.
- During snack and lunch time, face coverings can be removed to eat and drink. Dining must take place at a social distance from others.
- One Activity Guide per household. Cannot combine household groups without permission from all guardians.
- Activity Guide and children must wear a face covering at all times, unless practicing social distancing in an outdoor setting (i.e. Playing bocce ball).